We have a simple school uniform style which all children are expected to wear. Children should wear school uniform unless there is a very good reason for not doing so and we would ask that school is informed should this occur.
Our School Uniform is:
- Navy sweatshirt, sweater or cardigan
- White polo shirt or shirt/blouse
- Black, navy or grey trousers, tailored shorts, skirt
- In summer, the girls may wear a blue gingham dress or playsuit
- Black shoes (no heels) or trainers (no logos)
P.E. Kits should include:
- Black/navy sports shorts
- Black/Navy jogging/tracksuit bottoms in winter
- Change of T-Shirt (white/navy) or polo shirt
- Black plimsolls
- Outside trainers
Items NOT suitable for day to day school:
- Sports leggings/bottoms (Only P.E. lessons)
- Leggings (Only P.E. lessons)
- Cycle shorts (Only under skirts or dresses)
- Bright branded trainers
Hair should be cut in a style suitable for school and should be kept a natural colour. Please keep bright colours for school holidays and ensure they can be washed out before children return to school. Make up is not allowed in school - our children are lovely without it.
Please could you name all items of clothing - It makes finding lost clothes much easier!
All school uniform is available to purchase via your ParentPay account (you will be given activation details for this once your child starts school).
There is no expectation to buy the uniform directly from the school or that it is branded with the Pilsley logo.
Children may wear a watch and studs/small sleepers in pierced ears only as the wearing of any jewellery in school can be hazardous and is best kept for out of school hours. It can also be upsetting when expensive or treasured items get lost.
In P.E. lessons, it can be extremely dangerous to wear jewellery of any kind. Children wearing jewellery will be expected to remove it themselves, as adults in school are not allowed to. It is therefore advised that no jewellery is worn on PE days.